By now, you’ve probably read about the incredible program coming to MarTech, September 16-18 in Boston. If you haven’t,
check out my big preview — 75+ presentations, 80+ top industry experts and leading brand practitioners, 70+ vendors, exclusive networking events, and more.
You and the 1,400 senior-level marketers coming to the show certainly have a lot in common… but we know that not everyone has the same objectives or means to attend. That’s why we designed the free Expo+ pass.
If you’re on a tight budget or have limited time — or maybe you just want to dip your toe in the MarTech pool before diving in (although I assure you, the water’s great!) — come and join us in Boston for free. Seriously!
Here’s what you get, at absolutely no cost, with the Expo+ pass:
- The entire Expo Hall, with more than 70 innovative martech vendors
- Full-length Solutions Track sessions led by market-defining vendors
- Tutorials, case studies, and demos in the Discover MarTech Theater
- Access to one (1) editorial session of your choice (sorry, keynotes and mealtime presentations not included)
- Select networking, including Speed Networking, the Opening Reception, and the Expo Hall Reception
- MarTech Connect, our new A.I.-powered networking tool, powered by Brella
- Downloadable conference speaker presentations
- Free WiFi and refreshments during breaks
Check out the complete Expo+ agenda, featuring 45+ Solutions Track and Discover MarTech Theater sessions! Here’s a sneak peek:
- Metrics, Metrics, Metrics: The Ins & Outs Of Content Effectiveness, with Aprimo
- How to Leverage Your Web Team to Drive Agile Marketing Transformation, with Pantheon
- Personalization in the Age of Privacy, with Crownpeak
- Pain before Tech: How Land O’Lakes Approaches their Martech Stack, with Allocadia
- On the Frontlines of Digital: How to Get Customers to Love Your Brand, with Acquia
Discover MarTech Theater
- What’s Next for Customer Data Platforms?, with Raab Associates, Inc.
- How eBay Grew An Active Grassroots Advocacy Community Using Martech, with REQ
- Clarifying The Murky Waters Of Attribution, with Ai Media Group
- Integrating Data Scientists Into Your Marketing Team, with Civis Analytics
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology, with Real Story Group
Don’t let this opportunity to get a tremendous amount of martech information and insight at no cost. Register for your free MarTech Expo+ Pass now!
See you in Boston 🙂
Psst… Hungry for a richer conference experience? Upgrade to an All Access pass to unlock the entire program!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.