Hopper is seeking home-based travel agents in the following U.S. states and Canada: California, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois, and Oregon.
As a home-based travel agent with Hopper, you will be assisting customers via email and chat, helping them with the Hopper app, troubleshooting issues, and providing guidance on new app features.
From the company:
“As a Travel Experience Agent, you love helping people. You have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy building connections with people and are a natural problem-solver.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Live and have legal authorization to work in California, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois, Oregon, or anywhere in Canada
- A minimum of 2 years in a user-facing or back of house airline industry role with material experience using global distribution systems — either Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus
- Exceptional written communication skills in English (live chat experience a bonus); proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is a strong asset
- Excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to excel at technical systems
- Possess high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate difficult customer conversations with professionalism
- Have previous remote work experience and appropriate remote work set-up – such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location
- Be prepared to work full-time hours on a schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
- Are committed to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things
Benefits (from job listing):
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (Boston) or Retirement Savings Plan (Montreal)
- IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
From the company:
“Hopper’s goal is to become the most customer-centric travel company in the industry, and a big part of that is providing the absolute best service to our customers. We’re looking for Hopper humans who love solving problems, are persistent, empathetic, kind and curious.”
If interested in learning more about these home-based travel agent positions, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!
This job not right for you? Maybe it’s time to start your own home business!