Hopper is seeking home-based travel experience agents in the following U.S. states and Canada: California, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois, and Oregon. In this work at home role, you will be assisting customers via chat and email.
From the company:
“As a Travel Experience Agent, you have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy building connections with people and are a natural problem-solver. Hopper’s goal is to become the most customer-centric travel company in the industry, and a big part of that is providing the absolute best service to our customers. We are looking for people who love helping others, are persistent, empathetic, kind and curious.”Step By Step Instruction By The Master Portrait Artist And Calligrapher Shows You How.Online Art LessonsDiscover The Simple Techniques To RAKING In The TRAFFIC and SALES Within Days From Now.Make Money With Facebook
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Live and have legal authorization to work in California, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois, Oregon, or anywhere in Canada
- A minimum of 2 years in a user-facing or back of house hospitality industry role
- Exceptional written communication skills in English (live chat experience a bonus); proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is a strong asset
- Excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to excel at technical systems
- Possess high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate difficult customer conversations with professionalism
- Have previous remote work experience and appropriate remote work set-up – such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location
- Be prepared to work full-time hours on a schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
- Are committed to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things
The company provides its home-based travel experience agents the following: 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as travel discounts and access to a 401K.
If interested in learning more about this work at home customer service role, please see the original remote employment listing. Good luck!
This work from home job not right for you? There are lots of opportunities to earn a living from home!