va-fjrngre-fvggvat-va-bssvpr-juvyr-hfvat-yncgbc-naq-ybbxvat-ng-pnzren_UYqr5gLzB2t-fpnyrq.wct" alt="Work at Home HR Coordinator Job with Degreed: Hiring Now!" width="850" height="567" srcset="https://workathomemomrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/graphicstock-cheerful-businesswoman-dressed-in-sweater-sitting-in-office-while-using-laptop-and-looking-at-camera_HLde5tYmO2g-scaled.jpg 2560w, https://workathomemomrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/graphicstock-cheerful-businesswoman-dressed-in-sweater-sitting-in-office-while-using-laptop-and-looking-at-camera_HLde5tYmO2g-300x200.jpg 300w, https://workathomemomrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/graphicstock-cheerful-businesswoman-dressed-in-sweater-sitting-in-office-while-using-laptop-and-looking-at-camera_HLde5tYmO2g-1024x683.jpg 1024w, https://workathomemomrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/graphicstock-cheerful-businesswoman-dressed-in-sweater-sitting-in-office-while-using-laptop-and-looking-at-camera_HLde5tYmO2g-1536x1024.jpg 1536w, https://workathomemomrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/graphicstock-cheerful-businesswoman-dressed-in-sweater-sitting-in-office-while-using-laptop-and-looking-at-camera_HLde5tYmO2g-2048x1365.jpg 2048w" sizes="(max-width: 850px) 100vw, 850px">
Degreed is seeking a work at home HR coordinator in the U.S. This fully remote job is a full-time opportunity.
As a work at home HR coordinator, you will be responsible for providing operational and systems support for the company’s programs and processes, including onboarding, data management, benefits administration and employee support. Additionally, you will communicate with employees, respond to internal requests for assistance, and project manage on tight deadlines.
From the company:
“The ideal candidate has a customer-first approach, a great attention to detail, is highly collaborative and continuously looks for ways to improve our processes and programs to enhance the employee experience. This role reports to our Head of Employee Experience.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- 1+ years in an HR function with understand of general HR policies and practices
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong desire to learn and problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining superior organizational skills, attention to detail and integrity
- Ability to think proactively and analytically
- Resourceful and a self-starter
- Tech savvy – experience with HR systems like ADP, 15Five, Sapling a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent
Specific Responsibilities (from listing):
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for new hires, including orientation and systems onboarding
- Answer all new hire-related questions
- Own the background check and I-9 verification process
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests for policy and process information
- Maintain confidential employee data and files in our HRIS and other HR systems, ensuring data accuracy and compliance
- Administer offboarding process and other employee changes as needed
- Collaborate with HR and other teams, hiring managers and employees globally
- Assist the HR team with projects and initiatives
- Constantly improve processes and look for ways to automate
- Provide world-class customer service and support to Degreed employees
If interested in learning more, please see the home-based employment listing. Good luck!
This work at home job not right for you? Check out my earlier post: 10 Legit and Affordable Online Courses to Prepare You to Work from Home!