StenoMed is hiring work at home medical transcriptionists in the U.S. These are independent contractor positions.
From the company:
“We at StenoMed are constantly looking for highly motivated medical transcriptionists who would like to join a fast growing company focused on providing top notch medical transcription.”Learn how to create a prosperity consciousness and enter the flow of money and abundance.The Money Attraction Formula
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Have an in-depth understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, procedures, and treatment.
- Be able to translate abbreviations and have the ability to reference terms through the use of printed and electronic reference materials.
- Possess the ability to overcome any obstacle to complete the job. This may include transcribing dictation by a dictator with an accent, background noises, or being able to reword what the dictator is saying so that it is presented in a concise, accurate manner without changing the meaning behind it.
- Have a vast knowledge of the English language relating to its usage regarding punctuation and grammar, and also have the knowledge of the appropriate format or style that may apply to each document.
- Have a general knowledge of your computer (Windows 98 or above required).
All work at home medical transcriptionists must have dependable, high-speed Internet access.
If interested in learning more about this work at home medical transcription opportunity, please fill out the company’s application. Good luck!
Interested in training online to be a home-based medical transcriptionist? Click here to learn more!